Saturday, March 19, 2016

                                                    ERNESTO MAYANS GALLERY
I'm very pleased to announce that I'm now being represented in Santa Fe by the esteemed ERNESTO MAYANS GALLERY on Canyon Road. 
Ernesto Mayans Gallery has been in business for over 35 years in the heart of Santa Fe's most celebrated art district. It was at this very gallery in 1985, that Ernesto Mayans hosted an incredible show of over 80 photographs of master photographer ANDRE KERTESZ. Mr. Kertesz came to see the show here in Santa Fe. I sure wish I could have been there! The Ernesto Mayans Gallery is situated in a wonderful old 1880's adobe structure at 601 Canyon Road. Visiting this gallery is always an enjoyable experience. The first time I was in the gallery was a number of years ago when there was a grand opening for painter Sibylle Redford (Robert Redford's wife). What a great energy, wonderful group of people, and exciting event that was. You can imagine how pleased I am to now be associated with this gallery. 
Ernesto Mayans Gallery will have a selection of my limited edition prints from three of my portfolios: CUBASTREET, HOOVES & DUST, and THE WHITE HORSES OF THE CAMARGUE. I hope you will take the opportunity to visit the Ernesto Mayans Gallery and view the diverse range of fine art that is offered.
                                                CubaStreet No. 15, 18x13.5, Edition of 25

                                                Camargue No. 23, 28x19.5, Edition of 10